Sunday, August 3, 2008

To Start at the very beginning...


Welcome to my first blog. My hopes are that you will enjoy visiting me here, spend some time with me and leave encouraged and inspired! I have no doubt that the blog will evolve as I become more proficient in posting and adding all the fun do-dads along the way!
I would greatly appreciate your input and suggestions!
I am a crafter, so felt it appropritate that I show you what I have been working on this weekend. Scrap crafts are the best and this is my recipe swap book. What do you think?




4 comments:

Kathy Gerace said...

WOW! Angie you did a fabulous job! Mine looks a little dull after seeing yours. I love your collage title background. Your recipe album is very cute. I'll pass this on to my daughter to see. She will love it.

BritChickNY said...

Kathy, thank-you. I am not real happy with the way my photo of the project came out. Your pictures seem much better organized but I guess I will just have to practice right!

Becky said...

You did great setting up your blog!! I'm Kahy's daughter-Becky!! Love the covered album. I'll be checking back for your new posts. Feel free to check out my blog "RooksRamblings.blogspot.com

BritChickNY said...

Becky, thank-you! You and your mom got me going on my blog (with a little encouragement from Kim too!)
I checked out your site,really nice, I will certainly add you to my blog list as soon as I can figure out how to do it! Big learning curve!