Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
1) Set your wood mounted block wood side down in the microwave and micro on high for 10 seconds.
2) Quickly peel off the stamp and foam together. (A thin metal spatuala works well for this)
3) Peel off the clear image sticker & ahere to the (still sticky) foam.
4) Trim the clear sticker around the foam
6) Stamp it once on the back of your hand and you are ready to store the stamp in one of the new SU DVD case and to use on your acrylic block. You will most likely want to use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig as the SU rubber is not clear. I made case inserts using Publisher. The one on the left is from SU and the one on the right is one I created (with a little help from a stampin' friend:))
Takes up much less room on the shelf....TA-Da!