Yep! Another swap, this time at Maryjanes Farmgirl Forum, August one on one ornament swap. I just finished mine and will be mailing it to Beth, hope she likes it. I have not made one of these in close to 20 years but I still have the Leisure Arts pamphlet with the directions. So, here goes....Victorian Kissing Ball Ornament.
1) Cut out approx (60) 3 1/2" squares. Fold in half/iron
2) Fold into triangles/iron
3) Start pinning around styrofoam ball using sequin pins.
4) Stop when you get halfway
5) Do the same on the opposite side of the ball until both sides meet.
6) Cover the open edge with ribbon (I useda strip of one of the fabrics)
Hi there! My name is Angie. I'm originally from the UK, wife to a great guy and mom to one son (and my cute little dog Jemma) I love to spend what free time I have creating altered art, journaling, crafting, sewing, knitting & crocheting.
Contact me at britchickny47(at)yahoo(dot)com