Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sew on and sew forth


I love to spend time at the sewing machine and have just finished a new apron. Isn't this fabric pretty! I made the apron to wear at my first Creative Workshop that I will be teaching at a local women's shelter.









I have also been making little Comfort Dolls too. I have a widget on the right side of my blog, if you click on it you will learn about Comfort Dolls. These I am making by hand, except the hair. As much as I enjoy my sewing machine, sewing small things by hand is very restful and sure beats eating in front of the TV! Here are the first two of many dolls I hope to make.









2 comments:

Deby said...

Your gifts and talents are shining! How wonderful you are to do so much! Love the idea of the comfort dolls.

Reflections of life and art said...

Your comfort dolls are adorable and what a blessing they are too!

Hugs,
Noel